Colin and Aimee MacIver show how the readings for the 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time are inviting us to “drop everything” to answer the call of Jesus to follow him. The only other thing that get us to drop everything on the spot besides something terrible would be something wonderful, and there is nothing more wonderful than Jesus.
- Readings for the 3rd Sunday in Ordinary Time 2021
- Ascension Press offerings by Colin and Aimee MacIver
- The Catechist’s Field Guide to Confirmation, by Colin MacIver – https://ascensionpress.com/products/the-catechists-field-guide-to-confirmation
- Theology of the Body for Teens, Middle School Edition, Colin & Aimee MacIver, contributors – https://ascensionpress.com/products/theology-of-the-body-for-teens-middle-school-edition-student-pack-includes-online-course-access
- Baptism: Belonging in the Family of God, Parent’s Guide, Colin & Aimee MacIver, authors – https://ascensionpress.com/products/belonging-parents-guide-1
- Quick Catholic Lessons with Fr. Mike Schmitz – https://ascensionpress.com/collections/quick-catholic-lessons-with-fr-mike-vol-2
Aimee and Colin MacIver
Contributors to Enkindle: Family Scripture Reflections
AIMEE AND COLIN MACIVER are co-authors of Power and Grace, Theology of the Body for Teens: Middle School, The Parent and Sponsor Guides for Chosen: Your Journey Toward Confirmation, and Belonging: Baptism in the Family of God. They also co-wrote Quick Catholic Lessons with Fr. Mike. Both are graduates of the Franciscan University of Steubenville and teach at St. Scholastica Academy. They live in Covington, Louisiana with their two children, Leo and Zelie.