This reflection is for the readings for the 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time, 2020. Greg Willits of RosaryArmy.com shares a personal and powerful story about the gift that is found in forgiveness, and how God calls us to seek and offer forgiveness, just as Christ forgives us.
- Readings for the 24th Sunday in Ordinary Time, 2020
- Greg and Jennifer’s Podcasts
- Rosary Army
- Greg and Jennifer’s Patreon Page
- Join the Numinous FM mailing list to get inside info on new shows
- Lino Rulli
- If your family has a devotion to Mary, check out the Redeemer podcast, here on Numinous FM. Join Adam and Holly Novotny as they share how following Mary’s examples of holiness, obedience, and service, can lead us into deeper waters of faith and draw us closer to the fulfilled life God intends for us to live.
Contributor: Enkindle: Family Scripture Reflections
GREG WILLITS is the founder of RosaryArmy.com, a ministry formed in 2003 dedicated to making, praying, and giving away all-twine knotted Rosaries and teaching others to do the same. He's a podcast pioneer, having started the very first podcast for a Catholic organization with the Rosary Army Podcast in 2005. Since then, he's gone on to write several books, co-host a full-time radio talk show on SiriusXM, and played a vital role in multiple Catholic organizations with a focus on helping others know, live, and share their Catholic faith more fully. His various productions have been downloaded over 12 million times. He and his wife, Jennifer, continue to share their faith through the weekly Adventures in Imperfect Living Catholic Podcast at www.GregandJennifer.com.