In this final reflection in our family Lenten Series for 2021, Kristen Fisher reminds us that Jesus CHOSE to suffer and die for each of us, so what we might join him in eternity and have him dwell in our hearts today.
- Enkindle Lenten Series – Week 1 – Introduction
- Enkindle Lenten Series – Week 2 – He Loved Us First
- Enkindle Lenten Series – Week 3 – Learning to Pray
- Enkindle Lenten Series – Week 4 – Fasting
- Enkindle Lenten Series – Week 5 – Giving Generously
- Enkindle Lenten Series – Week 6 – Letting Go of Sin
Kristen was raised in a Catholic family, but it wasn't until middle school when she really encountered the Lord. Her faith journey ultimately led her to graduate from Franciscan University with a Bachelors Degree in theology and anthropology, and she left with a heart that was ready to share the Faith in the same way that had changed her own life; youth ministry. Kristen served as a youth minister in the Archdiocese of Baltimore for 16 years, spending most of her time serving middle schoolers and their families, specifically. She left parish ministry to join our team as we seek to equip and empower families to evangelize their own kids in a fun, authentic and dynamic way, all while working alongside parish evangelists. Kristen has been married to her husband Greg for 15 years, and together they are blessed to be raising 4 children.